Job Title: Customer Relations Manager (Santa Fe)
Reference No: CRM/01.18
Location and Shifts: Lisburn, Day Shift
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Date of Advertisement: Monday, 8th January 2018
Closing Date: Friday, 19th January 2018
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day management and output of Team Managers and Customer Service Representatives dealing with a high-end Quality Product.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improve the Customer Experience.
- Display the highest level of both verbal and written communication with the internal/external customer.
- Build a positive team culture with strong staff engagement.
- Lead, motivate, develop, and appraise staff performance to ensure they are maintaining and exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Achieve Customer Service objectives by working with the wider team, ensuring objectives are reviewed and met, identifying trends, determining systems improvements, implementing change.
- Managing customer issues, minimising the impact to both the customer, end user, and the business.
- Ensure staff are upskilled through evaluation, development, and training.
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained in order to meet customer demands.
- Liaising with the suppliers to ensure required quality standards are met, escalating and trending quality issues back to root cause and actioning accordingly.
- Manage the process for remote scheduling for Shutter fitting for UK and Ireland.
- Working closely with the Logistics Manager to ensure containers are running to schedule and outbound deliveries are despatched as per ISO documentation.
- Structuring timelines with both suppliers and in-house production.
- Working closely with Credit Control to ensure customers credit limits are not exceeded.
- Developing Processes and Procedures to meet the business needs, and ongoing changes.
- Ensuring direct reports are adhering to the processes and procedures.
- Monitoring response times to both Customer and End Users.
- Promote, champion and achieve a Right First-Time ethos.
- High emphasis on attention to detail and quality focus.
- Preparation of Headcount Budget and monitoring of overheads against Department.
Minimum of 5 years management experience within a Customer Services Role.
Ability to make decisions and strong problem-solving skills.
High standard of computer literacy.
Previous experience in effective planning, organisation and development of a customer services team.
Experience of developing team members to improve their skill set.
Experience of working within a busy, fast paced, demanding environment with the ability to work accurately and within strict timeframes.
Experience of working to a Quality Management system.
- Experience in working within a manufacturing industry.
- Experience in Change Management and Process Improvements.
- Experience in working to Quality Standards i.e. ISO 9001/14001.
- Please forward your CV and covering letter demonstrating how the above criteria are met to email@example.com.
- Candidates should outline their salary expectation for the post.
- Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, 19th January 2018.
To apply for this job email your details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org