Job Title: Customer Relations Team Manager
Reference No: CRTM/05.18
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Date of Advertisement: Monday, 28th May 2018
Closing Date: Friday, 22nd June 2018
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of a team of Customer Relations Advisors. The post will involve supporting and managing a team to achieve their daily/weekly/monthly service level agreements, and enhance their team’s overall quality through call calibration and direct feedback. The post will also involve providing product specific support to employees in their team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To lead and motivate a highly skilled team of Customer Relations Representatives.
- Promote customer relations ‘Best Practice’ at all times.
- Display the highest level of verbal and written communication to our customers.
- Providing the necessary feedback, training, and development to Customer Relations based staff to improve their accuracy, productivity, and quality and overall work standards.
- Providing the Head of Customer Relations and supervisory colleagues with effective management information that will identify areas for improvement, and show progress of individuals, in relation to service performance, quality and training needs.
- Conducting root cause analysis and provide on-going recommendations/solutions to improve professionalism and customer service.
- Ensuring the team provides the highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail in order to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all team members are achieving their KPI’s daily.
- Proactively assisting and implementing process improvements.
- Maintaining a sound understanding and adherence to the Customer Relations ‘Code of Conduct’ and quality policies.
- Ensuring full understanding of the Company’s quality standards and expected standards of service in support of this role.
- Liaising with ‘Learning & Development’ to assist and support specific activities relating to the training and development of staff within the team.
- Maintaining and observing a high degree of professionalism, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Display prompt and effective organisation, planning and decision making.
- Ensuring the team are focused on customer relations ‘Best Practice’ at all times.
- Maximising your personal competency through Continuous Professional Development.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties / projects which may be required from time to time.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant supervisory experience within a Customer Relations environment
- Previous experience of providing the effective planning, organisation and development of a team of Customer Relations Advisors
- Experience of delivering individual/group coaching to improve professionalism and customer service
- Demonstrate ability to communicate information and develop individuals to improve their knowledge and skill set
- Experience of working within a busy, fast paced and demanding environment with the ability to work accurately and within strict timescales
- Experience working within a busy customer service team-based environment
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
Please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com demonstrating how the above criteria are met.
Closing date for applications as Friday, 22nd June 2018.
To apply for this job email your details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org