Job Title: Production Operatives (Evening Shift)
Reference No: PO/06.18
Location: Lisburn, BT28 2FL
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Shift: Evening Shift, 15.15 – 23.15 (Monday-Friday) 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: Competitive with shift bonus, details available on request
Benefits: Career Opportunities, Free Life Assurance, 30-day annual leave entitlement, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme.
Contact: Gareth Johnston, HR Department – 028 9266 3600 or email email@example.com
We are currently recruiting Production Operatives for our evening shift with full time, permanent contracts and an immediate start.
Reporting to an Operations Supervisor and working as part of the Operations team, the post holder will be involved in all aspects of blind manufacturing. Delivering a high-quality service to ensure blinds are received by the customer right first time, every time.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire, retain and apply knowledge of company product ranges and all relevant operating procedures.
- Contributing to all stages of the blind manufacturing process including preparation and dispatching of blinds as required.
- Ensure targets set for Quality and Efficiency are met in line with the Company’s Efficiency and Quality performance process.
- Wearing of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as instructed and comply with relevant health and safety legislation.
- To undertake cross training in all areas within Operations and to transfer between work areas when required to do so by management.
- Continuous review of all administrative procedures, paperwork, etc. in your area and the suggestion of proposals for improvement.
- Ensuring all Procedures within the Quality Management System are followed and non- confirming products dealt with as per procedures.
- Carrying out general housekeeping duties on a ‘clean as you go basis’ ensuring work and communal areas are always left clean and tidy to minimise risks to health and safety.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to speak and read English language / instructions
- Co-operative and willingness to learn
- Available to work a reasonable amount of overtime
- Ability to perform work that requires standing
- Experience of production/manufacturing work
- Experience of working to targets
- Knowledge of quality systems and carrying out checks
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.
If successful you will be contacted and invited to a registration appointment, which involves a short aptitude test. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, it may not be possible for the Company to contact unsuccessful applicants.
APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE START
To apply for this job email your details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org