Job Title: Project Assistant
Reference No: PA/02.18
Location: New Product Development
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Date of Advertisement: Friday, 23rd February 2018
Closing Date: Friday, 9th March 2018
To assist the New Product Development team with the effective and efficient handling of projects, identified by the New Product Development Manager.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist the New Product Development Team with simultaneous projects within agreed timescales.
- Liaise and support the New Product Development Team on project objectives and direction varying in scope and duration.
- Liaise with various departments including Engineering, Production, Quality, Marketing and Training Department to assist with completion dates.
- Prepare and dispatch sample materials to suppliers, and arrange samples from suppliers to be made into finished blinds for review.
- Assist the preparation of periodic reports and updates for the New Product Team as required regarding project status and keep all relevant parties informed of project direction.
- Ensure the strict control of all relevant ISO documentation, master samples etc.
- Acquire and retain product, supplier and customer knowledge.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- GCSE at grades C or above in English and Maths, or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year’s administration experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages and in particular Excel
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience of working within a project related role
- Experience of working to and maintaining ISO procedures
- Ability to communicate fluently in Chinese Mandarin
- Please forward your CV and covering letter demonstrating how the above criteria are met to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, 9th March 2018.
To apply for this job email your details and CV to email@example.com