Job Title: Quality Technicians
Reference No: QT/01.18
Shifts: Day Shift M-F 0700-1500 and Evening Shift M-F 1515-2315
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Date of Advertisement: Monday, 8th January 2018
Closing Date: Friday, 19th January 2018
We are looking for Quality Technicians for day shift and evening shift to provide assistance and support to the Quality Department to ensure practical compliance with all aspects of the Company’s Quality Management System.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete quality inspections on products and services, including Goods In checks, in a timely manner.
- Coordinate small improvement projects in conjunction with Manufacturing.
- Record, analyse and report on the outcomes of quality inspections to the Quality Control Supervisor.
- Full and prompt investigation of issues and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Assist in the completion of internal quality audits to ensure compliance with the Company’s quality policy and procedures and any corrective actions.
- Assist with the preparation for external quality audits.
- Work directly with customers to understand their quality issues and put corrective actions in place.
- Promote and champion a Get It Right First Time approach within the Wholesale Distribution Centre.
- Communicate all pertinent quality issues to the Quality Control Supervisor and relevant Supervisors/Managers.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- GCSE Grade C passes in English and Maths (or equivalent).
- 1 year’s relevant Quality experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of inspection techniques and ISO Procedures.
- Demonstrate experience of ISO/ Quality processes and procedures
- Relevant and proven experience of handling and resolving customer queries.
- Strong administration skills with good computer literacy.
- Possess, or be prepared to work towards a recognised Quality Auditor’s qualification.
- Please forward your CV and covering letter demonstrating how the above criteria are met to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates should outline their shift preference.
- Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, 19th January 2018.
To apply for this job email your details and CV to email@example.com